Coronavirus - COVID-19 Relief Volunteers
Volunteer Centre Tower Hamlets
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
We are recruiting volunteers in Tower Hamlets to help local residents through the Coronavirus COVID-19 emergency.
Apply to let us know that you can help and we will put you in touch with organisations providing services to local residents.
A variety of roles are available and more will become available during the crisis.
You may be able to help with some of the following tasks;
- Befriending local residents over the phone to keep them company
- Delivering food/medication to isolated/vulnerable people
- Cooking food
- Helping local residents complete forms
- Volunteering on helplines
- Using your own transport (car or bike) for deliveries and collections
- Providing childcare support for NHS/emergency workers
- Translating or interpreting into community languages
- Admin tasks that can be performed remotely from home
Please click on the "Register your interest" button and fill in the short registration form. We will be in touch as soon as we can to direct you to the organisations that need your help.
Multiple locations in Tower Hamlets or home-based.
If you're over 16+ and keen to help please get in touch. We will try and find a role for you to get involved.
Be part of the Coronavirus relief effort, help your neighbours and your community.
17 and under,18 and over
Driving (must have full driving license),Languages & Translation,Administration,Advice, Information & Support,Befriending, Buddying & Mentoring,Community Work,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support:
We welcome everyone able to help.