Lunch Club Helper LS8
Leeds Irish Health and Homes
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
Helping in a very busy kitchen that offers a lunch for the over 55’s on a Monday and Friday at the Montague Burton Resource Centre, in the Harehills area of Leeds.
• To help prep the food.
• To help set up the room, and set the tables.
• To serve warm meals to the tables.
• To have a chat with some of the service users.
• To help to clear up at the end of the lunch.
• To help wash up and out everything away.
• Experience of volunteering in a working kitchen.
• Good communication skills.
• A good listener
• Non judgemental
Responsible to: The Volunteer Co-ordinator
• Full training induction provided.
• Food Safety
• All expenses reimbursed.
Unit 5, Gemini Park,, Sheepscar Way, Leeds, LS7 3JB
An interest in people and good communication skills and ease with people with memory difficulties.
Catering,Befriending, Buddying & Mentoring,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: