This is an exciting opportunity to come and volunteer at an outstanding Trust and to help support Trust covid vaccine programme. This will be a huge task and to help ensure that the trust is able to deliver a large-scale vaccination programme without significantly impacting on other vital services. You are invited to join the covid 19 vaccine team and provide support depending on where the need is and on your availability
The role will not be clinical, but will have a key part to play as it provides the hospital with an extra pair of hands, assisting with non-clinical tasks.
• Marshal staff through the location – this will be on the Homerton site but still to be finalised.
• Support the front of house service to ensure staff check in and move through the location.
• Maintain stock levels in the location for the provision of the vaccine – this will be consumables and not the vaccine itself
• Support the clinical team in the management of the room where vaccine will be administered including keeping the room tidy and wiping down surfaces to maintain good IPC practices.
• To signpost any staff /individual staff queries to the centre manager or lead
• Help provide a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, greet on arrival.
• Highlight the infection control stations and point out gel dispensers.
• To be aware of steps taken to safeguard the health and safety of staff, observing all rules.
• Participate in any relevant training where appropriate.