Volunteer Fundraising Ambassador
Terrence Higgins Trust
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
This link will open a new window.
Introduction to Role: You'll support our work by fundraising with your friends, community, family and colleagues. This is a vital role as it helps us to reach new people, inspire new fundraising activity, and thank our supporters for the work they are doing.
Further location details may be provided below.
Basic IT skills - internet & email
Desirable Skills / Experience Sought:
• Passion for fundraising and inspiring others to fundraise.
• A basic understanding of the issues relating to HIV and AIDS, or willingness to learn.
• Commitment to representing us in a positive and constructive way.
• Recognition of your fundraising achievements when you reach £500, £1,000, £2,000 and £5,000.
• Support and supervision from a dedicated Volunteer Manager.
• Updates on the work of the charity and the impact your fundraising is making.
• Reimbursement of expenses on agreed tasks.
• References given subject to Terrence Higgins Trust policy.
• Opportunity to develop and update skills and gain new experiences.
• Great experience for anyone hoping to start a career in the charity sector.
• Ongoing support from Volunteer Manager
18 and over
You will be asked to log in or register your details
© 2021 - Simply Connect Solutions