Administration and Evaluation Volunteer
King's Cross Story Palace
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
King’s Cross Story Palace is a two year HLF funded project led by Historypin and the Building Exploratory. We aim to create a community-led history of the King’s Cross area over the past 100 years. We’ll do this through a programme of story gathering activities, public events, exhibitions and printed materials.
Would you like to help?
We are looking for volunteers to help with the project administration and monitoring and evaluating processes in the Historypin and Building Exploratory offices.
Ideally 1/2 days a week for 3 months
The role will be across the two project partners offices.
Historypin and the Buliding Exploratory
Please contact: Aimee Taylor, Public Engagement Officer firstname.lastname@example.org 0207 608 0775
Admin,Basic IT skills - internet & email,Evaluating & Reviewing,Good IT Skills,Language Skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to take initiative and be flexible
● Effective time management and organisation skills
● Motivated and willing to collaborate effectively within a team
● Basic knowledge and experience of using computer software (e.g. Microsoft Office) and
web-based technologies such as social media platforms
● Assist with daily administration tasks such as filing, telephone calls, and data entry.
● Support social media activity for promoting project activities
● Help with data entry and analysis for monitoring and evaluation purposes
● Develop administrative skills such as filing, data entry, telephone manner, writing skills
● Improve ability in using social media to engage people with heritage and for project
● Discover and help celebrate the heritage of a dynamic area of London that also has
iconic international status
● Assist in creating a digital heritage resource of the wider King’s Cross area that is
publicly accessible worldwide
● Develop confidence in working in two small dedicated London-based offices
Training & Support
● General project volunteer induction
● Full project and office induction by the Building Exploratory
● Full project and office induction by Historypin
18-25,18 and over
Marketing, PR & Media,Administration,Community Work,IT, Technology & Websites,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: