Events Stewards at the Corn Exchange
Bedford Borough Council
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
To assist staff at the Bedford Corn Exchange with delivering of events, private functions, shows and productions held within the venue.
• Assist with setting up and tidying away before and after events and shows*
• Support staff on the night, including bar staff, ground staff on the door and in the building
• Providing high quality customer service to customers ensuring they leave feeling valued and having had an excellent customer experience
• Greet guests when they arrive, check tickets and show customers to their seats
• Steward during the shows by sitting in the Main Auditorium or Harpur Suite, ensuring there is assistance at hand if needed by a customer
• Providing high quality customer service to customers ensuring they leave feeling valued
• Requires evening and weekend availability
*please note this will not require any manual handling of heavy equipment.
Bedford Corn Exchange
13 St Paul's Square,
• Confident and friendly/Good interpersonal skills
• Embraces diversity and diverse cultures
• Responsive to people’s needs
• Team working
• Reliable and punctual
• Well organised
• Proactive and flexible approach
• Good customer service
Training and ongoing support:
• Volunteer induction and training
• Customer service
• Manual handling
• Induction to stores, equipment and materials
• Safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
• Disability awareness
• Equality and diversity
• Supervision and mentoring will be provided by an Event Manager.
Entertainment,Events & Stewarding,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: